Interested in joining one of San Diego's top tech startups as an Android Developer to help revolutionize the transportation industry?
Who you are:
We are looking for a qualified Android Developer to join our engineering team here in San Diego, CA. You will be working with our experienced engineering team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. Our web environments are containerized, our sdks are open, our pipelines are automated and our team is constantly growing in both numbers and knowledge.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. You'll be helping to continue our mission of making Transportation Smarter, by contributing to both our platform core applications as well as the suite of apps we have developed over the past few years.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Growing company with endless opportunity
- Fun and energetic team fostering creativity and innovation
- Fast-paced development environment where you will see the results of your work immediately
- Work with an intelligent team and solve meaningful problems
- Exposure and experience working within a broad technology stack
- 0% Turnover rate (we really like it here)
- Team learning Fridays
- Office outings to celebrate achievements
- Casual dress
- Flexible hours
- We are a San Diego made company
- Just a few short miles from the beach
- 266 days of sunshine a year
- Located in the growing UTC area
- New office with top floor views
- Snacks all day, every day
- On-tap Cold Brew and Kombucha
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Walking distance from UTC mall and a variety of other local restaurants
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance Options (some options are 100% covered by Platform Science)
- Free membership to on-site gym
- Bi-Weekly Chair Massage
- Optional standing desks
- 12 paid Holidays
- 15 vacation days
- 3 sick days
- Competitive Base Salary
- Eligible for participation in employee stock option plan
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Platform Science replaces legacy telematics solutions with a revolutionary IoT ecosystem designed to unlock the value of disconnected data streams throughout the transportation and logistics industry. Partnering with industry leaders across the supply chain, Platform Science has developed tools that provide first-of-their-kind solutions to today’s problems, and an unlimited canvas to innovate and create new solutions as our customer’s needs, business, and industries evolve. At a time when both regulation and innovation are causing change at a pace never seen before, Platform Science was built to arm its customers with the tools to compete with change, and come out ahead.
VC backed and collaboratively developed with international leaders in supply chain logistics, we are well positioned to disrupt both the $20B fleet management sector and over $10T dollar logistics space. With over 100 million miles on the road we are in production deployment infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation.
Based out of San Diego our team is composed of product development experts, data scientists, leading software/hardware technologist and transportation industry veterans . We have embraced San Diego as home base for innovation, ground true vehicle testing and as the natural playground we love. Our diverse team embraces creative thinking as we pride ourselves as collaborative force for innovation in IoT.